New Safety Features of the 2020 Kia Telluride
The 2020 Kia Telluride is an excellent example to prove, once and for all, that you can have an extremely safe vehicle without compromising at all on style and sportiness. One of the safest cars out there today, the Kia Telluride comes replete with a list of safety features that are guaranteed to protect those driving this vehicle. Check with any Kia dealership, NJ, to test drive this beauty today. Here is a list of safety features due to which you get an excellent Kia Telluride safety rating -
- Knee airbags - These airbags have been installed to protect the lower extremities of the vehicle's occupants during a crash.
- Side impact airbags - Designed keeping in mind side-impact collisions, these offer protection to the occupant's torso during a crash.
- Overhead airbags - SUVs do have a tendency to roll over, especially during side-impact collisions. Thus, this overhead airbag is designed to protect the occupant, specifically during these types of collisions.
- Front Impact airbags - These are standard issue in most vehicles, but their fine calibration and attention to detail mark them out for special mention on the Kia Telluride.
- Anti-lock breaks - Sensors can understand when the tires stop rotating completely during the application of breaking, and this device modulates the braking pressure to allow the wheels leeway to rotate. This makes the handling of the vehicle easier while also allowing for controlled turning at speed.
- Pretensioners - These seatbelt 'Pretensioners' automatically brace up and place the occupant at the ideal position with optimal support in the event of a collision, significantly reducing injuries.
- Stability Control - A brilliant piece of engineering, this device senses when the vehicle limits have been exceeded or when the driver is losing control of the vehicle. In response, the device reduces the engine power while also selectively applying brakes to ensure that the vehicle comes back in the driver's control.
- Security system - The state of the art security system installed can detect when an unwanted vehicle intrusion is occurring. Apart from alerting the owners and even authorities, this security system is equipped with ignition to disable devices that will not let the engine start if any key except the original manufacture key is used to try and start the vehicle.
For more information, visit the Sansone Jr’s 66 Kia dealership in Neptune, NJ, which also serves residents from Freehold, Asbury Park, and Belmar.